TN-350 Belt-drive Turntable, Matt Black
in plaats van
The TN-350 is an upper-class turntable with matured audio technologies and contemporary design – finished in oil-finished Walnut veneer or matte black.
A built-in Phono equalizer amplifier processes finer analog sound, while Analog-to-Digital processor from Texas Instruments delivers CD-quality digital sound via USB port that provides an easy path to digitize all your vinyl library into digital archive that lasts forever.
A beautifully polished aluminum die-cast platter also provides an elegant moment as it starts to turn, and an S-shaped tone arm proofs high-class turntable. A Japan-made MM-type cartridge, AT95N from audio-technica comes with the unit.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet with oil-finished Walnut veneer or Matte Black
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer Amplifier（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static-balanced S-shape tone arm
- audio-technica AT95E high-performance MM(VM) type cartridge pre-installed
- Gold-plated terminals for oxidation resistance