AD-850-SE CD & Cassette-player with USB, Black
USB flash drive recording and playback supported
In addition to recording from CDs, cassette tapes and external input devices to USB flash drives (as MP3 files), CDs, MP3 files on USB flash drives and external input devices can also be recorded to cassette tapes. Recorded files will be saved to automatically generated folders according to the source (CD, LINE or TAPE) on USB flash drives, enabling easy digital to analog conversion without a computer.
Microphone input built in
A mic input jack is built into the front of the unit, allowing you to record a mic connected to this unit by itself. You can also mix in the mic signal when playing back and recording CDs, cassettes and USB flash drives.
* The mic sound cannot be recorded when recording from a CD to a USB flash drive.
Echo can be added to the sound from the mic connected to this unit. The front panel switch can be used to set the effect to two levels or turn it off. With the AD-850-SE and a mic, you can easily enjoy karaoke.
* You will also need a separate amplifier and speakers for karaoke.
This adds reverberations to the original sound. The original sound is repeated with various amounts of delay and damping over time to produce an almost natural reverberation sound, similar to that heard in a hall or studio.
Cassette deck has all the key functionality
The cassette deck uses a two-head one-way design for recording and playback. It supports cassette tape that use normal, chrome and metal (playback only) formulations/positions. This model provides all key functionality, including pitch control with a +/-10% adjustment range and timer recording and playback.
CD player supports CD-R/RW discs and MP3 file playback
In addition to audio CDs, the CD player can play CD-R/RW discs containing MP3 files. During MP3 playback, information including ID3 tags and file names* is shown. Various playback modes include program, shuffle and repeat (one track, all tracks or program).
* File name display supports half-width English letters and numbers (single-byte characters). Names that use full-width characters (double-byte characters), including Japanese, cannot be shown correctly.
Extensive USB flash drive recording and playback functions
The repeat playback function can be used together with various other playback modes, including continuous, shuffle and program. The synchronised start function, which automatically starts playback of the sound source (CD or TAPE), makes recording to USB flash drives much more straightforward.
Convenient timer function
A timer can be used to start cassette recording and playback as well as CD and USB flash drive playback.
* A commercially-available timer must be purchased separately.
- Track system: 4-track 2-channel stereo
- Head construction: recording/playback head × 1, Erase head × 1
- Tape type: C-46/C-60/C-90
- Tape speed: 4.76cm/sec
- Motor: DC servo motor× 1
- Pitch control: about +/-10% (playback only)
- Wow and flutter: 0.25% (W.RMS)
- Frequency response (overall): ;
- Chrome: 50 to 12,000Hz +/-3dB
- Normal: 50 to 12,000Hz +/-3dB
- S/N ratio (overall): 59dB (3%THD level WTD)
- Winding time: about 120 seconds (C-60 tape)
- Line input (RCA): 462mV (50kΩ or higher input impedance)
- Line output (RCA): 462mV (50kΩ or higher impedance load)
- Pickup: 3-beam semiconductor laser
- Digital filter: 8x oversampling digital filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-2dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% or less (1kHz)
- S/N ratio: 87dB or more (IHF-A)
- Analog output (RCA): 2.0V
- Interface: USB 1.1 FULL SPEED (12Mbps)
- Playback: ;
- Format: MP3
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz(+/-2dB)
- S/N ratio: 85dB or less
- Playback bit rate: 8k to 320k bps
- Format: MP3
- Frequency response: CD → USB20Hz to 15,000Hz(+/-3dB), LINE IN → USB100Hz to 15,000Hz(+/-3dB)
- S/N ratio: 85dB or more
- Bit rate: 128kbps
- Connector6.3mm(1/4"): mono phone jack
- Nominal input level: 0.78mV (−60dBm)
- Input impedance: 47kΩ or more
- Power supply function: None
What's in the box
- Remote control (RC-1329)
- AAA batteries × 2
- Rack RCA audio cables × 2
- Owner’s manual(Warranty card)
- Quick start guide for recording