Turn turn turn!
What better way to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Summer of Love than with the certifiably far-out TN-420 turntable?
Beneath the groovy exterior, this 2-speed turntable combines a high-density MDF base with an expertly die-cast aluminium platter to deliver incredible resonance rejection, speed control and audio fidelity, while a Japan-made VM (MM) type cartridge, the AT95E from audio-technica traces every detail on the track.
And for easy connection to virtually any audio system, the TN-420 features switchable LINE/PHONO level outputs on RCA connectors and a digital output on USB for easy connection to a Mac or PC for playback and archiving of your favorite LPs at PCM 48kHz/16bit which is CD quality. Once your collection is digitised, you will be able to enjoy them with iPhone/Android phone or car CD!
A fusion of unique appearance and excellent sound.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45 RPM
- High-density MDF cabinet with unique Tie-Dye finish
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equaliser Amplifier（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static-balanced S-shaped tone arm
- audio-technica AT95E high-performance MM (VM) type cartridge pre-installed
- Gold-plated terminals for LINE/PHONO outputs and head shell contacts