TN-300 Belt-drive Turntable, Natural Wood
The TN-300 is a belt-drive analog record player with a stylish and luxurious chassis containing an MM phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. The TN-300 supports Phono and Line output, which allows you to play vinyl with a stereo that isn’t equipped with a Phono input or amplifier.
You can transfer music from vinyl records to your PC, using the USB digital output. CD quality digital archiving with the USB output preserves your vinyl collection and also allows you to enjoy vinyl records with a smartphone or Digital Audio Player.
Using Audio-Technica’s AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 lets you enjoy high accuracy tracking sounds as soon as you set it up. An aluminum die-cast, high inertia platter is also attached. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover, from first time users to audiophiles who appreciate high quality sounds and sturdy yet stylish design.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet with Multi-layerd coating with glossy coating
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static balanced straight type tone arm
- audio-technica’s renowned high-performance MM(VM) type phonograph cartridge attached
- Gold plated terminals for oxidation resistance